Glad you stopped by, here at The Internet Spec!
The following conditions outline the rules and regulations for use of this site.
By browsing this site, you accept these terms and conditions. Stop browsing the site if you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this site.
Information from which Personal Data may be derived includes your name and email address.
In no way will we sell any personal data that you submit on this website under any circumstances whatsoever.
The content and services provided by third parties through our website are not controlled by us and are beyond our responsibility. If you have any questions about such third-party content or services please contact them directly for more details.
Intellectual property rights for all material on The Internet Spec are owned by The Internet Spec and/or its licensors. Subject to the restrictions outlined in these terms and conditions, you may access and use this from The Internet Spec.
In no case should you:
- Republish any content from The Internet Spec.
- Sublicense, rent, or sell The Internet Spec’s material.
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy any part of The Internet Spec.
- Redistribute The Internet Spec’s content.
- The term of this Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Unless terminated earlier in accordance with this Agreement, it shall end on the date that is twelve (12) months following the date hereof. Upon expiration of this Term, the License granted herein will terminate automatically without notice.
The provisions which by their nature would continue beyond expiration or termination of this Agreement will remain enforceable after such termination or expiration.
Upon termination of this agreement for any reason whatsoever (including natural disaster), you must delete all materials obtained from The Internet Spec and cease using them immediately.
The Internet Spec does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on this website. Users are encouraged to post comments and exchange opinions on this website. The Internet Spec, its agents and/or affiliates do not endorse the opinions and views expressed in the comments. Instead, they reflect the views of the author. If applicable laws allow, The Internet Spec shall not be liable for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or incurred by the use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of Comments on this website.
The Internet Spec may monitor all comments and delete any that would cause a breach of our terms and conditions.
You confirm and represent the following
- You can publish Comments on our website, with the proper licensing and rights.
- Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, such as copyright, patent, or trademark, belonging to any third party;
- There is no slander, abusive, hateful, or any other unwholesome material which would invade one’s privacy, including an impersonation of another individual
- The Comments will not be used for commercial purposes.
- With this email, you’re allowing me to use your email in any way I please.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of The Internet Spec, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to The Internet Spec. Please include your name, your organization name, and contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of The Internet Spec’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
The Internet Spec is a set of terms and conditions that govern the use of any content submitted by you to this website. We hope you will find them fair, but if not please feel free to contact us before submitting your content. We reserve the right to refuse submission at our discretion.
1) User agrees not to upload any content that is copyrighted or subject to third-party rights without permission.
2) User agrees not to upload any defamatory, obscene, or offensive material. We reserve the right, at our discretion, not to publish your content on this site for these reasons. If we do so, we may edit it at our discretion. In all cases, you remain the owner of the copyright in your content.
We may remove any content from this site for violation of these terms and conditions without prior notice, although we will attempt to notify you first as soon as reasonably possible.
Reservation of Rights
Please note that we reserve the right to request that you remove any or all links to our website. If you agree, all links to our website will be removed immediately. The linking policy and these terms and conditions can be amended at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to follow these linking terms and conditions. All new versions of this agreement are binding on you as well.
We encourage you to periodically review this Policy, since it is updated from time to time, for changes.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive in any way, you are free to contact and inform us at any time. We will take into consideration requests to remove links but we are not obligated to and so cannot respond to you directly.
We make no guarantee as to the completeness or accuracy of this website’s information, or its fitness for any purpose. Neither do we promise to ensure the continuing existence of the site or its material.
The disclaimer excludes all representations, warranties, and conditions related to this website and its use to the maximum extent permitted by law. Nothing in this disclaimer shall be construed as:
- liability for death or personal injury is limited or excluded;
- you or we are not liable for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- any limitation of our or your liabilities that is not permitted by applicable law;
- we and you waive any liability that may not be excluded by law.
- The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) apply to the preceding paragraph; the disclaimer governs all liabilities, including contractual, tortual, and statutory, arising under it.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.