What information do we collect?
The personal information that you will be asked to provide, as well as the reasons why you will be asked for that information, will be made clear at the point that you are asked to provide it.
Contacting us will enable us to access more personal information about you, including, but not limited to, your name, email address, phone number, the message body, and any attachments.
If you create an account with us, we may request your contact information including such details as your name, company, address, email address and telephone number.
Why do we collect your data?
- We collect the data necessary for our services, including the following:
- To operate, maintain, enhance and improve the Website.
- To provide you with customer service.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as sending email newsletters or other promotional materials.
- To analyze trends in order to measure interest in our products and services and improve our products and services.
- To monitor traffic on the Site, track users’ movements around the Site, and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- We may also use third-party services that help us understand how users interact with our site so we can constantly work to make it better. Some of these third-party providers are Google Analytics, Google Adwords Conversion Tracking, Facebook Pixel, and Twitter Carddav Integration.
- Finally, we may share your personal information if we believe it is necessary to investigate fraud; enforce or apply our Terms of Service; protect us from liability; protect us from fraudulent, abusive or unlawful uses; prevent harm to minors, or otherwise manage risk factors related thereto.
What do we use your data for?
We collect and store data about your usage of our service. This includes the browser you use, the time of day you use our service, how long you stay on a page, and which pages you visit. We do this in order to understand better how people are using our service so that we can improve it for everyone. Data isn’t shared with any third parties without your permission.
We also collect data when you create an account or register on our site. This includes name, email address, and password information. We don’t require any other information unless you sign up for our other services.
As part of its standard operating procedure, ‘The Internet Spec’ utilizes log files to document when people access various websites. Web hosts do this. Collected data may include the user’s IP address, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), date and time stamp, as well as the number of clicks. No personal information will be linked to this data. The reason for this data is to analyze and track user information in order to understand trends, and user behavior on the site, and collect demographic data.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that this browser doesn’t control cookies that third-party advertisers set.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
In order to obtain more detailed information, please consult the Privacy Policies of the respective third-party ad servers linked to the Internet Spec. Their practices and instructions on how to opt out of certain features may be included.
To find detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, visit the browser’s website. You can disable cookies through your individual browser options.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
The CCPA gives consumers, among other rights, the right to
Demand a business to share with you, exactly what sorts of data about the consumer is collected and to what extent.
Demand that a business removes any personal information about the consumer it has collected.
Request that a business that sells your personal data does not sell your personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to reply. If you would like to do any of these things, please get in contact with us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to let you know of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to these things
You have the right to request copies of your personal data, for which we may charge you a small fee.
The right of correction- You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete information about you.
In other words, you have the right to request that we remove your personal data, provided you meet certain criteria.
If you request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, you have the right to this under specific conditions.
Under certain conditions, you can object to our processing of your personal data.
You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another company, or you directly. Under these conditions, we can refuse this request.
If you have any requests for services, please feel free to let us know and we will endeavor to get back to you within a month of you request. If you are going to exercise any of these rights, please contact us first.
We are also committed to adding protection to children’s use of the internet by encouraging parents and guardians to observe, monitor, and guide their behaviors online.
We do not collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. It would be extremely helpful if you could share this information with us immediately if you believe your child provided this kind of information on our website.